To be one of the top four iron ore mining companies in the world.
• To maximise stakeholder wealth by exploiting the core skills of iron ore mining, coke and iron making
• To constantly seek higher levels of productivity and technical efficiency; to maintain technological superiority
over our competitors
• To aggressively seek additional resources
• To maintain costs in the lowest quartile globally
• To be an organisation with best-in-class people and a performance driven culture, by attracting and
retaining quality manpower
• To maintain a pre-eminent position in safety, environment and quality control management in the relevant
• To contribute to the development of the communities that the Company operates in, or that influence our
business activities Mine
We foster an entrepreneurial spirit throughout our businesses and value the ability to foresee business opportunities early in the cycle and act on them swiftly. Whether it is developing organic growth projects, making strategic acquisitions or creating entrepreneurs from within, we ensure an entrepreneurial spirit at the heart of our work environment.
We continue to deliver growth and generate significant value for our shareholders. Moreover, our organic growth pipeline is strong as we seek to continually deliver significant growth for shareholders in the future. We have pursued growth across all our businesses and into new areas; always on the basis that value must be delivered.
Achieving excellence in all that we do is our way of life. We strive to consistently deliver projects ahead of time at industry leading costs of construction and within budget. We are constantly focused on it while aspiring to achieve top deciles cost of production in each of our businesses. To achieve this, we follow a culture of best practice benchmarking.
The trust that our stakeholders place in us is key to our success. We recognise that we must responsibly deliver on the promises we make to earn and retain that trust. We constantly strive to meet stakeholder expectations and deliver ahead of expectations without compromising on our other values.
We practice sustainability within the framework of well-defined governance structures and policies, and with the proven commitment of our management and employees. We aim not only to minimise damage to the environment from our projects but to make a net positive impact on the environment wherever we work.