We, P.K. Mukherjee, Managing Director and Sushil Gupta, Director Finance, responsible for the finance function, certify
- We have reviewed the financial statements, read with the cash flow statement of Sesa Goa Limited for the year
ended 31st March, 2011 and that to the best of our knowledge and belief, we state that;
- these statements do not contain any materially untrue statement or omit any material fact or contain
statements that may be misleading;
- these statements present a true and fair view of the Company's affairs and are in compliance with current
accounting standards, applicable laws and regulations.
- To the best of our knowledge and belief, there are no transactions entered into by the Company during the year
which are fraudulent, illegal or in violation of the Company's code of conduct.
- We accept responsibility for establishing and maintaining internal controls for financial reporting. We have
evaluated the effectiveness of internal control systems of the Company pertaining to financial reporting and
have not noticed any deficiency that need to be rectified or disclosed to the Auditors and the Audit Committee.
- During the year under reference-
- there were no significant changes in the internal control over financial reporting;
- No significant changes in accounting policies were made that require disclosure in the notes to the financial
- No instance of significant fraud and the involvement therein, if any, of the management or an employee
having a significant role in the Company's internal control system over financial reporting, has come to our
|Place: Panaji - Goa
Dated: 25th April, 2011